Based in Chicago, The Kring Group is a small agency leveraging the talents of emerging and veteran media and marketing professionals.
Founded by Karen Kring, our team members provide savvy approaches and high-quality services:
- public, community, and media relations
- content creation/curation (print and digital journalism, blog posts, other writing)
- strategic communications planning, design, and execution
- photography (photojournalism, commercial, editorial and community photography)
In the constantly evolving business environment, the variety of industries and projects keeps us creative and fresh.
Our Clients Include
- corporate giants
- small businesses
- entrepreneurial enterprises
- news outlets
- community-based organizations
Current group members include media/marketing communications strategist Kari E. McLean, graphic designer Jane Ricciardi, make-up artist/stylist Cheryl Harvey Gorey and photographers George Pfoertner and Darrell Hoemann. Friends of Kring Group include photographer Genie Lemieux and videographer Steve Jordan of Evanston Photographic Studios.